It’s our favorite restaurants and food stores around Santa Cruz who make this event work by donating the amazing soups, bread, drinks and dessert you’ll enjoy.
These local eateries are donating soup that will be served at Soupline this year. Thank you!
- Areperia 831 – Smoky Sancocho offers the flavor of long family days at the beach, the comfort of being tired and happy and safe, a broth cooking for ages over an open fire.
- The Bagelry
- The Buttery
- Café Sparrow
- Ella’s at the Airport – Veggie Soup
- Erik’s Deli
- Gabriella Café
- India Joze – Vegetable Dahl
- Jaguar – Tortilla Bean Soup, a Oaxacan specialty from Grandmother’s recipe for heart and tummy!
- La Posta
- Lúpulo – Moroccan Chicken
- Mosaic – Mediterranean lentil
- New Leaf Community Market
- Ristorante Avanti – Vegetable Soup
- Rosie McCann’s
- UC-Santa Cruz
- West End – Vegetable Soup
Additional donations for the dinner come from the following local eateries. Thank you!